iB labs is one of the fastest growing Performance and Governance, Risk & Compliance Software companies operating in 3 Continents and with more than 500.000 users. We help transform business improving dramatically their productivity and flexibility and at same time providing the highest level of analytics and compliance capabilities. We are looking for the best individuals to grow and support this incredible community of users.
Join a world-class company, where you'll have instant impact from day one. iB labs has an open culture and flat organization. Every person is literally sitting a few steps away from the founders.
If you are a high-energy, smart, and ambitious individual, with good technical skills in IT, then we are looking for a talented Software Support who will integrate our engineering team of Technical Services.
Send us your CV with photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Assessments of current and determining future technology and architecture
requirements internally and for iB Products installed around the world
• Gaps and opportunities’ identification, and recommend changes and improvements, formulating the action plan to help the organization harness and realize significantly more value from IT
• Support the Technical Services Manager
• Prepare analysis and quotations reports
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD Degree in Computer Science or related
• Senior: at least 3 years of proven experience with strong references
• Junior: more than 1 year of experience in similar functions
• Proficiency in multi-threaded e SQL
• Knowledge of C#
• MS Office
• Dynamism and Pro-activity
• Capability to communicate concisely and clearly between all organization levels
• Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change
• Oriented to results and objectives
• High dedication and sense of responsibility
To apply to this job please send your motivational letter and your Curriculum Vitae with a recent photo, as well as, enter the job code on the subject line.
If you are SMART, CRAZY and AMBITIOUS this is the right place for you! Click to know more about our culture, find jobs from different locations and submit your CV. We are looking to hear from you.KNOW MORE